MEDIA-TECH Conference Europe 2017
Mövenpick Hotel Hamburg, Germany, May 15 - 16, 2017
The MEDIA-TECH Association once again is welcoming the media & storage industry. The event will discuss all aspects of optical disc to redefine the link between physical and digital media as well as the renaissance of vinyl.
According to new data revealed by the Entertainment Retailers Association (ERA), more money was spent on vinyl album sales than digital album downloads in the UK. MEDIA-TECH conference speakers will discuss the recovery of Vinyl and the question whether Compact Disc might have a chance to see also a comeback. The event will cover all aspects of optical media highlighting the complete value chain form raw material to packaging and logistics.
May 15, 2017, Hotel Mövenpick
- 02.30 pm Opening MEDIA-TECH Conference Part One: Vinyl
- 05.00 pm MEDIA-TECH Member Meeting
May 16, 2017, Hotel Mövenpick
- MEDIA-TECH Conference, Part Two: Vinyl, Part Three: Ultra HD, Part Four: Markets & More
- Registration starts at 08.45 am, Conference starts at 09.30 am
May 16, 2017, 6.00 pm, Location tba
- MEDIA-TECH Networking Party