The MEDIA-TECH Association once again is welcoming the media & storage industry.
The event will discuss all aspects of optical disc to redefine the link between physical and digital media as well as the renaissance of vinyl.
MEDIA-TECH Members and guests are welcome to participate at the following events taking place on May 15 & 16, 2017:
May 15, 2017, Hotel Mövenpick
- 02.30 pm Opening MEDIA-TECH Conference Part One: Vinyl
- 05.00 pm MEDIA-TECH Member Meeting
May 16, 2017, Hotel Mövenpick
- MEDIA-TECH Conference, Part Two: Vinyl, Part Three: Ultra HD, Part Four: Markets & More
- Registration starts at 08.45 am, Conference starts at 09.30 am
May 16, 2017, 6.00 pm, Location tba
- MEDIA-TECH Networking Party
May 15, 2017, 02.30 pm
Part One: Vinyl
- Session 1. Market & Industry Status in Europe and Globally
This session will present the status of the Vinyl market and the Vinyl industry. The role of Vinyl in the digital media transformation will be highlighted.
May 16, 2017, 09.30 am
Keynote: Challenges of Packaged Media, Gerhard Blum (Head of Supply Chain/Operations Sony Music International)
Part Two: Vinyl
- Session 2: Vinyl Technology Status
The quest for technology improvements and innovations. This session will browse some of the most promising new technologies, materials, and their practicability.
- Session 3: Vinyl Manufacturing Supply Chain
This session will discuss methods to Improve efficiencies and increase productivity at different levels of the value chain.
- Session 4: Indie Panel Discussion – What Makes Vinyl Attractive?
This session will discuss the future of Vinyl, Record Store Day, and new distribution channels.
- Panel with Key Persons of the Vinyl Industry
Part Three Blu-ray/UHD
- UHD Blu-ray Disc – A Status, Sonopress
- UHD Market Overview by IHS
- Market Overview Physical Media, FutureSource
- Panel about UHD Blu-ray Disc
Part Four Market/Online & More
- Market Overview Polycarbonate by IHS
- Digital Transformation by Pixelstein